Could our personal loan be something for you?
Whether you’re wondering if you can save money on your current personal loan, want to consolidate your debts, improve your home or need another car, we might be able to help you get your plans financed or lower your monthly payment.
Frisia Financieringen is specialized in consumer loans: New loans, transferring old(er) loans with high interest rates, or the consolidation of different debts, credit cards and other possible loans into one transparent loan with monthly payment at a fixed rate.
How does it work?
With 40 years of experience, we consider ourselves specialists in financing. If you apply for a personal loan with us, Frisia Financieringen will act as the ‘middle man’ between you as a consumer and the financial organisation that provides the loan.
There are many loan providers, each with their own terms and interest rates. Frisia compares the offers different loan providers can make you, based on your loan application and situation. If there are possibilities, we’ll find them for you and forward the best offer(s) to you. Then it’s up to you to decide what you want, without any (financial) obligations.
What can Frisia do for you?
Apply for a loan with low interest rates
You can start turning your plans into reality with a personal loan. Whether it’s a new kitchen, bathroom, car or if you have another purpose, you can find out quickly if the loan you need is a possibility using our calculator. You’ll instantly know the maximum amount you could borrow based on your income and circumstances. This maximum amount is an indication and completely based on the information you’ve provided. An indication of the monthly payment, duration and total amount repayable for the loan, can be calculated here by filling the different variables.
Of course, if you want to know the exact possibilities for a loan, it is best to send in a request for quotation by applying for a loan. You’ll receive an offer, free and without any obligations, by email and if requested through the post.
Transfer your current loan to another provider
The interest rates on the Dutch (financial) market are historically low at the moment. Therefore this could be the perfect moment to relocate your current loan to another provider that offers more favourable interest rates and maybe save you money. Find out quickly if transferring your current loan to another provider is a beneficial option for you. It takes a few minutes to get an indication of the maximum amount you could borrow or find out your possible monthly payment using our calculation tools. You’ll know the exact possibilities by requesting a quotation and receiving our offer in your (e)mailbox. This offer is free and without any obligations.
Consolidate your debts
If you have balances on credit cards, overdrafts, store cards or maybe a small loan or two, it might be beneficial for you to consolidate all of these ‘small’ debts into one new loan. If anything, it is definitely easier to keep track of one loan instead of three or four!
The interest rates on the mentioned example products are usually pretty high, almost always higher than the rates a regular loan can offer you. Another benefit of consolidating your debts into a new personal loan is that you’ll know the height and duration of your monthly payment up front, so you’ll know exactly what to expect each month. Predictable and transparent!
I’m interested, how does this application process work?
- Fill in the complete loan application form in two steps:
- For step one you fill in how much you’d like to borrow, what sort of loan you want, what monthly payment and the duration of repayment. Next you fill in the required personal details, details on your current (living) situation and finally your contact details.
- For step two you can choose which financing company you’d like to receive an offer from. You can select multiple providers to be able to compare rates and conditions later on
- We’ll use the information you’ve provided to qualify you for the loan you’ve applied for. We might contact you to validate and, if needed, complete your details to be able to send in a request for quotation at the financing companies of your choosing.
- Next, you’ll receive our best offer by e-mail.
- If the offer is up to your satisfaction, you can sign the contract and send it back to us, together with the other required mandatory documents. We will work with you here to complete all the documents necessary in order to send a complete file to the financing company.
- Once your file is sent, they will perform a final check on your contract and additional documents.
- After receiving the final approval from the financing company, we’ll let you know that the money will be transferred into your bank account or into the account of your outstanding balances, depending on the initial purpose of your loan of course.
Restrictions when you don’t have a Dutch nationality
When you apply for a loan there are a couple of things to keep in mind regarding your nationality. The loan providers Frisia Financieringen works with, have some restrictions for people that haven’t got the Dutch nationality.
- Due to European regulations you have to have a permanent residence permit, or a permit to stay in the Netherlands permanently.
- If you have a temporary residence permit, unfortunately we cannot help you. There are only possibilities when you’re married to either a Dutch citizen or someone with a permanent residence permit.
- You have to live in the Netherlands. We cannot process your loan application when you live in another country.
- If you live and work in the Netherlands you have to have three years of loan experience registered at the BKR (Bureau Krediet Registratie) or you have worked in the Netherlands for a continuous period of at least three years and your current job is in the Netherlands also.
- If you live in the Netherlands but you work in a different country, your monthly income must be payed into a Dutch bank account. In addition, you have to have three years of loan experience registered at the BKR.
The information provided on this page has been translated, for your convenience, to give you a better understanding of the process.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help you out at any part of the process. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 088 777 23 33. We are available on workdays from 8:30AM – 5:30PM. However, please note that our regular (and native) communication is Dutch, both in speech and in writing.